Based in Madrid, Spain
February 1, 2017
Press / Business contact:
Av. de Alfonso XIII, 97, 28016 Madrid, Spain
+34 686 433 376
Unknown Outcome is a small indie game dev-studio based in Madrid. It is composed by four game developers who study together at college and whose goal is create stories and experiences.
Unknown Outcome was founded in 2017. The first game they developed was "Emergency Room: Dr. Mortimer on call!", which was part of the PlayStation First program. It was a top-view game for PC in which the player controls a doctor and a nurse in their daily work. At the end of 2017 they started to work on their second videogame called "Dead Science", a first person exploration and puzzles game in which the user plays a woman who investigates a case of multiple disappearances.
Dead Science YouTube
Emergency Room YouTube
There are far more images available for Unknown Outcome, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "PlayStation First Program (ESNE)" - Madrid, 20 May 2017
- "ESNE will show the creative, artistic and technical process of the videogame in Fun And Serious"
- El Correo, El Correo
- "ESNE will show the creative, artistic and technical process involved in the creation of a video game in Fun And Serious"
- ESNE, ESNE
- "Unknown Outcome interview"
- Marcos López, Adolescentes Y Más
- "ESNE students seek to stand out in the PlayStation Awards"
- Enrique García, Vandal
- "Virtual reality, drones and escape rooms will fight for the PlayStation Awards"
- ESNE, ESNE
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Lead Artist, Technical Artist, 3D Generalist
Lead Programmer, Music, Audio